Sunday, November 18, 2007

Its improvements and improvements.....



Hello !

Simultaneous improvements have been pouring over me again and again... one improvement that I had received is one that its so special.... to me... its also as a encouraging inspiration..

This special achievement is that I have completed the book of John of the bible... to say honestly perservering on to complete the book of John was never easy... there were times that I had complete no interest in reading on.. but I can say God saw my heart and He filled me with encouragements...

After since I conveted to christ in August , my reading had been very inconsistent... I didn't know the order of reading back then... until yunian realized this point while doing unit QT... new believers sequence is John , Matthew , Mark & Luke.. I thought to me that just slipping through the bible and finding any interesting chapters , I just read... but no no no..

While I was doing QT few days back , I didn't know I was fast to completing John... then I saw Matthew.. i was like so happy... finally ! At least I'm moving on and not lagging behind... but I still believe.. - QUALITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN QUANTITY

So now... i am setting myself personal goals to complete book of Matthew...... as the days go by... even though I'm in BJ now but the word of God still comes in !



Second improvement is that my badminton improved ! After weeks of badminton , I have found that I fell more confident when i step into the court to play... I believe its because that PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT !! The more we practice , the more we train , the more we know about what we're doing and the more we are confident !

These few days of training there were almost-perfect strokes I had... some strokes were careless.. some because I was little distracted with the environment.. but to say... the coach loves giving UNEXPECTED strikes..which surprised me most of the time..

But... I will keep on improving.. until the day where I really give up.. TOUCHWOOD !! What give up ? Bullshit..

haha but if next year I feel that I still need to improve. , I will consider coming back during the June or Dec hols.. in deep consideration,..

well friends... time to knock off.. in whatever u do , all the best !

Today's quote : ( the quote's very good ) :

"Would you like me to give you a formula for... success? It's
quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You're
thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at
all... you can be discouraged by failure -- or you can learn
from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can.
Because, remember that's where you'll find success. On the far
side."

-- Thomas J. Watson, American Businessman, Founder of IBM

1 comment:

V.N.S said...

heys;D
wahlao eh, your post chim until dont know what to say, enjoyed your stay in beijing? did it snow? o.O
oh yes, drop a comment at my blog @ www.unvoicedsilence.blogspot.com.
many thanks. (: