Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blessings? Many to share !



Hello !

During my stay here in Beijing , the blessings I had receive were truly countless.. from badminton to at home to my roundabout flights ! Although my two-weeks stay is relatively short , but I wanna share it !!

Starting from my departure from Singapore , I was kinda worry that I might go lost in the airport , or even juggle up some important procedures… like forgetting to fill in arrival or departure forms etc… but I was rest assured because I “ submitted the worry request” to God through my quiet time and prayers.. so whenever I was worried I would just pray in my heart.. and it works ! Even though sometimes my anxiety still remains.. but prayer is always easier to do than to remember my fears ! Amen !

God really blesses me in my badminton trainings… on the first day of my trainings I was really damm worried that I would find difficulty coping with the new environment and also.. scared of how the coach would train me … as you know.. china coach trains like as if next day would be the Olympics..

My coach and I :



Oops... distracted... !!



But day after day I kept on praying and praying… and I can only say God’s responses to our prayer - but we must be patient ! I was not confident with myself until the third day of training… and what I wanna tell u is that we gotta be patient for God to respond to our prayer… like what Matthew 5:8 says “ God blesses those whose hearts are pure”.. so the thing is when my seek God for anything , make our hearts pure , and we’ll see God answer through our prayers faster than we could imagine.

As days past , my confidence in badminton and my interest in it built up fast.. Everyday my uncle would drive me to the badminton hall at 10am EVERYDAY and fetch me back at 12pm… each day passes like that , but of course lahs with my computer at home , I would sometimes watch movies on Youtube or simply watch tv… So it’s a blessing that God blesses me with the computer mostly !

There was once I was really stressed out for serving the wrong stroke repeatedly and I think that the coach was really fed-up with me … I was really sad with myself… really disappointed… so from that moment onwards I decided to seek God’s mighty help… and in fact in turned out to be very mighty !

Some strokes :







Getting all ready... :)



Is this correct ? Look he has such great kinetic movement whie I'm just lazily standing ! ...



I prayed in my heart for God’s help and that he would be able to bring me confidence and more determination…. And so I “submitted this worry request” to God.. and yes ! He heard from my cry of help…. But honestly I did not feel the change so obviously… we need God to have some time right ? And so yup about 5 minutes later , I did one stroke , one stroke which really made a great difference… suddenly I heard the coach said “hao qiu” - which means good ball in chinese… I was like so so happy in my heart… I was like thanking God lots and lots for answering my call… and yes He will always answer ! Amen !

This was one which still remains in my mind… I couldn’t forget…

Every night I would keep all my friends in prayer… from my school friends to church friends.. to all the friends I have… its really too many to count… but I believe you are in my prayer as well..

Are you one of my friends I chat on MSN with ? If you are , thanks for spending time with me !

There are really blessings I have which maybe too many to write in this entry… but I believe we all experience blessings everytime right ?

Wanna say I really miss you all during Beijing !! So back in Singapore I’m all excited to catch up with you !

Today's Inspirational Quote:

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions
as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing
them."

-- Dr. Denis Waitley

No comments: