Saturday, December 8, 2007

There are so many things installed in December!



Hello!

From today till the last day of the month, God already has planned so many things in the month! I always know He wants us to end this year 2007 with a big bang.. and also end it with fun and vivid memories ! Praise the Lord !

Well in this month , there will be events from church leadership courses( which’s completed) , the X29 camp at S.S.S , church’s party @ Suntec City , Youth Christmas Party @ Sentosa , HGSS class gathering … so many more… and also my dear Jesus’s birthday ! Agrhh….. CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!

I really also wanna add another benefit of being a Christian , and that’s is being a Christian has so many happy moments of praise and worship , but , being in a great church also adds as another God’s blessings…. Hope’s really great I tell you…

I still remembered before I was a Christian , my month of December would be really boring… what really occupied me was going to the library ( lame right?) , surfing the net… and MSN with my friends… that’s all ! Sounds like its very normal to you , yes to me having this “plan” is really killing me from boredom… so sometimes holidays I don’t really like… cos I have no siblings , I have quite little external activities…. Just at home facing the “ four walls like a prison”…

So all thanks to Bernard , (he’s the one who first brought me to church) , one who made an all-good impression in my mind , I am under the wonderful house of my great church … and you know what? Saturday, which is church day , is one of my MOST EXCITED day in the whole week… cos that day not I’m gonna meet my brothers and sisters , but I’m PRAISING GOD AND THANKING HIM with all my heart ! Amen !

Well basically my church courses is $15 over a 3-day period…. We talked about

a. Essential Spiritual & Self Management
b. CG dynamics
c. Discussion GPS
d. Outreach
e. Follow up
f. Shepherding ( it really touched me most in this part)

So is talking , teaching and teachings… but of course our course teacher isn’t that siao lah.. haha…. He chose not to go from the “ textbook way “ which can say its TRADITIONAL ! He taught us through his own real life examples…. Games and activities… ice breaking session ( in which I really made great brothers and sis ) .. and most important invaluable teachings I bring back…and I can say every teaching really hit me… ( in the sense it touched my heart)

So one day we were spilt up into groups … and luckily God blesses me that I’m in the group where all the Westlanders ( West people) are in…. actually I initiated the idea of it one larh… haha…. But to say out of my perspective if you’re in a group of the people you know , it makes work and life so much smooth and easy…
So we were told to plan for one Christmas Matthew Party and one game for Christmas if I’m not wrong…. So ok as Bernard as the team leader I was at peace…haha

And so we planned and planned… cracked for our brains for minutes and minutes… finally came to an idea… but to say even though our plans did not draw much votes and laughter , but I felt that it is the team spirit that counts , not the rewards we get at the end … amen?

This course taught me many many many things ! All thanks to God who gave this opportunity to us !!

Yay ! Camp camp camp! Really exciting ! I had went for one before - but its OBS …. Church’s camp is a lot more diff. than OBS or whatsoever… cause when we took the decision to come for this camp to meet God and hear God speaking to us amidst our tight schedule …. God will really bless us so much more ! Amen ! really exciting… I’m really looking forward… its simply indescrible !

Really supporting yunian ( shep ) , Christine ( UL ) in their concerts performance and in everything they do… make WEST C proud hor ! haha… many the Father Lord bless them !!

So so you can see….. so so much of schedule.. class gathering etc etc…. but this month is really meeting God face to face… and also making God known !!!

Amidst so many things that we face everyday , the one who strengthens everything - God.

May God shower you with blessings every moment ! ;)

Today’s quote ( APPLY IT ) :

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you
could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget
them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well
and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with
your old nonsense."

-- Emerson

No comments: