Tuesday, December 25, 2007

An additional Christmas gift!



Yoyo!

Haha this gift is actually given to me on a day before Christmas Eve, by my Shepherd!

And that is ………… I AM ALREADY A SHEPHERD!

Wo-hooooo!! haha.. God has met my objective of being a shepherd !

And my sheep is……………… BENJAMIN !

Haha… you may not think this may be a gift… but HEY ! No ! This is an everlasting gift ! A gift of being a Shepherd !

This wish of mine started when Samuel (siew) and Rubin converted to Christ on the same day ! That day I was really very eager to know who the shepherd of each of them was!! I kept on telling them , “ If you guys convert , I’ll be your Shepherd!”

Haha… quite pai seh… did not kept my word… haha no lurhs… at least they are placed in good shepherds too !

Hey Ben , I’m your shepherd now ! And I really guys we’re kinda fated to be shepherd-sheep.. we’re in the same class , same school , same level , same church , same Caregroup !! which I don’t know if others sheps-sheeps have this same kind of fate !!


I’ll work hard being one !

You be a good sheep and I’ll be a greater shepherd !

Take care !

For those who still desires to be a shepherd or CL , no worries , if God can answer this prayer for me , God can do the same to you too!

Remember , our God is not a God who has favoritism on other people! Amen !


Today's Inspirational Quote:

"Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an
opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer,
service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To
yourself, respect."

-- Oren Arnold

No comments: