Thursday, December 27, 2007

Heart for a change , heart for a moving God



Yay! Today is 27 December!! It’s just merely 5 days more to 1 January 2008!!! Thinking of it, time really fly so super-fast in this year… many a times, we are so happy celebrating the start of the new year but we somehow forget certain things that we should draw learning points from and things that we must be grateful for!

First things first, the most best thing I am REALLY SO HAPPY is that I’ve welcomed God into my life!! Yay! All thanks to Bernard into LETTING ME KNOW CHRIST! It’s really something indescribable in my life… accepting Jesus into my life, a tower of refuge and strength, a pillar of support of motivation, and a God of Love and Compassion! People say they see my grow a lot spiritually, some things which I don’t even know myself till now! But at the crème of the top, its all to God who made me of who I am right now! Grow spiritually? God’s works. Being a shepherd? Also God’s works!! As the statement quoted from the bible - “ We are not saved by our own works, but by God’s grace.” God’s grace saved me! And yes, He really did!!

Mann… God really reminded me of his grace and kindness…it brought me back some memories before I knew this God.. and when I see how joyful I am right now , how a changed person I am right now , and when I see how changed I am , I just couldn’t stop praising God … YES GOD IS IN THE BUSINESS OF CHANGING AND TRANSFORMING LIVES ! My life was changed… and yes I know its eternal… what about YOURS?

I have grown myself of being a better sheep, a better caregroup member, and YES!! BEING A SHEPHERD!! That’s one goal I made to myself - a shepherd by end of December!! To say, after I converted to Christ in August, being a shepherd just crossed my mind! But little did I realize that God answered my prayer of faith during camp! The role of a shepherd is not a bed of roses - but with God leading me to it, nothing is impossible. (For God nothing is impossible - Luke 1:37) SMALL FAITH → GREAT MIRACLES!




I have had known much more brothers and sisters in my church!! It’s really a lot!! From the day I converted, from one friend I knew, my social circle grew tremendously!! Just wanna to thank those who supported me throughout this few months, lets grow together!!

I believe even YOU have sinned, or did many wrong things that you shouldn’t have done it. Shall we all honestly and courageously admit all the sins we have made to God right now?? Sins are not-escapable things on Earth. If we run away from our sins, the sins that we committed cross our mind. We don’t even pay attention to why we committed them. So shall we lay out all our sins and promise ourselves that we’ll prevent it from happening??

It is HARD but POSSIBLE. I have done it. Succeeded! So can you! Lets be a bunch of victorious Christians who are brave to admit ourselves. Remember? Human beings are SINNERS! Its called human nature. Admit them. But we always repent them!! So lets bravely admit, repent them, and have a heart of repentance!

Repenting is a hard thing, but if we GET OUT FROM OUR COMFORT ZONES AND DO IT, it’s possible. It’s a magical change.

So people, for whatever we have done in this year, lets continue. If we do good things, lets continue. If we do bad things, put a STOP for it. Why do bad things? Is it worthwhile? I do bad things before, like saying expletives, I admitted and I changed. But because I let God be in control of this sin and he changed me!!

Have a great 2008 and in whatever problems, lets seek God - for He gives the very best to us and not the less!

Here’s my very own quote to end this year:

“ Nothing is the world can’t be done. As Napoleon said - Impossible is found in the dictionary only for fools. Nothing in the world is limited. What is limited is only found in your mind and thinking.”
~~ Eugene Saw.

1 comment:

yuansi(lingx) said...

link me ba.. http://princess-sweetie.blogspot.com

then guess who am i..haha